Thursday, September 1, 2016

A Brand New Blog

Many blogs that I see are centered around the person writing it, simply because you write about what you know. When I went to create this blog, I thought about making it about my everyday experiences, and in a sense I will be, but that idea just seemed too... boring, or plain, or unexciting. My story isn't anything new, and I don't quite know where I'm going or what I'm doing yet. I suppose it would make for a perfectly fine blog, but it just felt a bit off to me. I wanted to do something different.

So instead of focusing on me, this blog is going to focus on the people around me, my family, my friends, strangers I bump into on the street, or anyone else I encounter. I'll do my best to take a broad look at the people and situations I write about and see what kind of an effect they have on me. If I end up writing about negative experiences (not sure how many of those I'm planning on doing) then I'll leave names/IDs out of it.

Maybe by writing about others, I'll learn a little bit about myself in the process.


No comments:

Post a Comment